Monday 24 April 2017

Photograph Editing

Kate

I edited the brightness of this image and added an extra layer of hair to the left to create more volume and thickness. I intensified the colour of the lips by using a pink overlay, and I intensified the vibrancy of the eyes by using a hazel overlay. I used the edited image on my digipak.

This shows the opacity of the pink overlay used for the lips, it was placed on top of the original image (background) as Layer 1. I changed the opacity from 100% to 11%.
This shows the opacity of the hazel overlay used for the iris of the eyes, it was placed on top of the original image (background) as Layer 2. The opacity changed from 100% to 16%.

This shows the increase in brightness, this moved from 100 to 101.
This shows the movement of the hair and shows it increasing to the left, intensifying thickness and volume. I added a new layer (Layer 0) and used the radius tool, I then inverted this layer.



Owen

I edited the brightness of the image to make it appear brighter, I added a blue overlay onto the eyes to make them more visible and appealing. I removed spots by using the spot remover tool on the cheek and eyebrow area. I used this image on my digipak.

I increased the vibrancy of the iris of the eye by creating a new layer, I painted over the eye shape with the paint tool in a blue colour. I then changed the opacity from 100% to 12%.
I increased the brightness of the image to make it appear brighter and less dull, this was increased by 24%.

I used the spot tool to eliminate large red areas and small spots, I placed it over the areas that it was needed and blurred this in with the skin tone.
The red areas show the places where I used the spot tool, the right cheek area and in between the eyebrows.


No comments:

Post a Comment