Sunday 23 April 2017

Photographs Not Using

I didn't use this image as Owen's eyes are closed and his head is tilted upwards, this draws attention away from the castle in the back and this is not the pose I wanted.

I didn't use this image as Kate's head is tilted too far right, her eyes do not appear symmetrical. I don't like the gap in between her hair and shoulders.


I didn't like this image as it appears too dark, the camera does not focus on Owen correctly. I don't like the pose as I think it appears awkward and his head is moved too far right.

I don't like this image as it is blurry and Owen's head is tilted too far forwards, and left.

I didn't use this image as there is a large shadow casting over the floor, it also has no actors in so it appears bare and pointless to use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment